WP Defender Pro Plugin Free Download; Today we have shared WP Defender Pro Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not WP Defender Pro Plugin nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this GPL file on unlimited websites.
- Scheduled Security Scans – Conduct regular security scans, notify admins of suspicious activity, and resolve issues in bulk.
- 2-Factor Authentication – Join millions who safeguard their accounts with two-factor authentication. Activate 2FA to protect your account with both your password and phone.
- Audit Logging – Tired of mysterious breakages or slowness on your site? Keep detailed logs of every user action with the Audit Log feature.
- Instant Email Alerts – Never be left in the dark, with customized reports and automated email notifications about your security.
- IP Lockout – Brute force attacks are no match for Defender’s IP Lockout system. Protect your site with manual and automatic IP ban, and allowlist control.
- Login Masking – Better secure your default login URL. Make it tougher for bots to find your login screen with a unique slug.
- Brute Force Protection – Brute force attacks are no match for Defender. Permanently ban IP’s or trigger a timed lockout after a set number of failed login attempts.
- Vulnerability Reports – Be notified when there’s a security issue or problem. Defender runs surveillance and sends notifications with the information that matters.
- White Label Security – Rebrand Defender’s security powers and replace with your own logo with the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin.
- Defender Configs – Automatically apply your security settings to connected Hub sites, or manually export / import configs to any site.
- Recommendations – Harden your site’s security in one click with Defender’s security recommendations.
- Security Headers – Add an extra layer of defense and protect against common attacks like: XSS, code injection, and more.
- Google reCAPTCHA – Add reCAPTCHA to your login, registration, and password reset pages to help protect from fraud and abuse.
- Pwned Password Check – Entered passwords are checked against public database breach records.
- Force Password Reset – Force all users with selected roles to reset their password if you suspect a possible data breach on your site.