A new stunning reveal of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has been leaked by Evan Blass (better known on Twitter as @evleaks).
I feel like, with a leak such as this, several hours of exclusivity for Patreon subs should suffice. Many of you have been quite patient. 😊 pic.twitter.com/MqxzlRpD5e
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 17, 2020
At this point all the specs are just speculation, but some of the rumors going around include:
- 6.4 inch display
- Full High Definition (FHD) Resolution
- 60 Hz Screen Refresh Rate
- 108 Megapixel Camera with Optical Zoom
- Laser Autofocus Sensor (in lieu of ToF sensor)
- Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset
- 5G Capable
There is no doubt that this phone looks impressive. One of the big questions will be the quality of the battery, charging time, and how long it will last under media load (e.g., Netflix, YouTube, and general web browsing).